Boiestown, NB E6A, Canada
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered several items off dhgate and only one thing came, the other 8 items were "lost in transit"and they all had a false tracking number, I also contacted live chat many times and was never given a solution to my issue.They disconnected on me a couple of times.

Like what the *** is a tangtang? I do not recommend using this site, it sucks its just a scam. My items were also sent to a completely different province for some reason.

I ordered all my items at the start a February and its now April and I still haven't gotten anything.Do not use this site for anything, they will scam you!!

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Item sent to wrong province, Disconnected in live chat.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi DanaMundell!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your orders.Please send us the order numbers you are referring to in your review.

That way, we can check on them and send you the correct resolution to your concern.

As for our chat service, Tang Tang is our robot customer service that answers general or frequently asked questions. If he is unable to provide you the information you need, then you can connect to our live chat so that you can be assisted by one of our customer service representatives. At the same time, since we are handling a lot of customer concerns, when we are assisting you and you are unable to respond within 2 minutes, we send you a message to check and make sure if you are still connected with us.

If you are unable to respond within 2 minutes after we send the message to confirm if you are still connected, then we would need to disconnect with you so that we can assist others.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,