DhGate is very good Webcite

63 of 989 Dhgate reviews

I am very happy with this Website there all top-level service delivery, prices.And also I recommend it is to my many many friends Ever since as I have learned about existence of this website I constantly shop there and orders.

of course there were also disputes but they have been considered very fairly.with quality of the offered goods it is generally happy as well as the rendered services I don't know that else to add to the aforesaid words as I consider that it has to be enough to understand that this website very worthy online of purchases in the sphere and it is always necessary to keep him in a priority DhGate Thank You very much!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Good customer service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #1004756

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
63 of 989 Dhgate reviews
Dhgate2014

Feb 10 #1284448

Hi managua007,
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your shopping experience on our website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!
For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .
Regards,
Sil
Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Dhgate2014

Feb 09 #1283897

Hi managua007!
Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your trust in DHgate, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.
Regards,
Samantha
Customer Service Center DHgate.com

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.