5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am very happy with this Website there all top-level service delivery, prices.And also I recommend it is to my many many friends Ever since as I have learned about existence of this website I constantly shop there and orders.

of course there were also disputes but they have been considered very fairly.with quality of the offered goods it is generally happy as well as the rendered services I don't know that else to add to the aforesaid words as I consider that it has to be enough to understand that this website very worthy online of purchases in the sphere and it is always necessary to keep him in a priority DhGate Thank You very much!

Review about: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi managua007!

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your trust in DHgate, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,