DHgate is the place to go!

24 of 989 Dhgate reviews

I definitely recommend this company.This was a very positive shopping experience for me.

Love the website, very clean design and friendly interface, easy to navigate and use, easy searching and checkout. I was also given the option to include notes on the order, and delivery was really fast. Professional and helpful representatives helped me order the right product, all questions were promptly and accurately answered and I was able to take advantage of additional discounts.

DHgate has a very broad selection of products and fair pricing, considering the company manages costs with very little overhead.Overall I'm very pleased with DHgate and I will do business again for sure!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

I9300 Smartphone
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #1008966

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 989 Dhgate reviews
Dhgate2014

Feb 16 #1289581

Hello Luis1!
We are looking forward in doing more business with you! We are also expecting more customers we can serve from Germany! Happy Shopping!
We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers. We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/
Riane
Customer Service Center
DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about
×