Has an issue with an item as it did not function as it should and DHgate came in and assisted with the issue.Thank you Dhgate, I can always buy with confidence.

I like to buy a lot of products from this site as DHgate has unbeatable prices from various sellers. Whenever things don't go well DHgate can always help out with various options.

The item that I purchased was not properly designed as it did not have good workmanship.I would definitely purchase items from this site even from the seller as it was a minor mistake that could have been fixed prior to delivery by just testing the product.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!We are also expecting more customers we can serve from Germany!

Happy Shopping!

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers.We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Riane

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Regards,