5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I recently bought a jersey through this website and everything went fine.I liked the product that i received, it even looks better than in the pictures.The jersey fit well, they are the color that i wanted them in and the quality of the jersey is amazing.

I bought this item from a seller that had a good reputation, the seller had a good percent and the seller also had a lot of review comments from past buyers, I read them all, and for the most part, they all had nothing but positive things to say.

So thats what made me buy from this seller, and sure enough, the transaction was smooth, no problems what so ever.I will continue to buy from this website.Review about: jersey I liked: Service, So far so good.

Review about: Jersey.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Perfect service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi stephany_teia,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,