5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have nothing but the best experience when buying from dhgate.They have products that have highest quality, and best customer protection and communication in case of any problem.

Also, dhgate web page is simple tu understande and to work with. If you buy from dhgate you dont have to worry for your money because you will get best for it, and in case of any problem it will be refunded to your account.

Sometimes I think that dhgate even protects to much customers :) You have many online shops, but dhgate is one, only and the best!Dhgate is highly recommended reseller.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Dhgate and uploaded a picture. He best about dhgate website from Dhgate was dispute policy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Ebay that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi nikolat1985,

Thanks for your feedback!We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our website.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,