5.0
Turnaround Time

I have been using DHGate now for about a year and have only run into one problem: a seller was out of stock and so they didn't have anything to send me.We communicated and came to an agreement: I would get another item of the same cost.

It worked out great and I received my item quickly. As I said before, DHGate has different items than typical Chinese warehouse sites. I use it specifically for Tobacciana. The glass water pipes and normal pipes are extremely affordable.

For an item that would cost 20-30$ in a retail store or off another American site, DHGate will have it listed for $7.

There was one particular case where I found an item for $4, which was sold in the states for $30.I recommend you try this site out!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of dhgate website from Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most arrival time and quality of merchandise. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ebay. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback!We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and items.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,