5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have bought a copy of Spyderco Karahawk karambit knife on Dhgate.At first I was very suspicious about the quality a usefulness of the copy, but I realized, that due to the awesome price, I risk nothing.

I waited 30 days and my knife came. It looked really authentic. Size, weight and the look was very close to the original knife. Blade came sharp and there was no bladeplay at all.

Blade stood a week of everyday carry and cutting almost without any mark on it. Deployment was really tough at first, but day by day it's adapting. Knife has some sharp edges (problem is the lock and karambit ring) - it needs some work on it. But I don't want to be so picky, it's overall great copy of great knife!

My experiences with Dhgate are the best.

All sellers I have delt with were decent and reliable and Dhgate customer service team is doing great job.Dhgate provides spotless shopping experience!

Review about: Knife.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Website, Wide offer and good customer service.

I didn't like: I am overall satisfied.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi vesterose!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product you ordered from Dhgate.com

Regards,