5.0

I have purchased over 6000 dollars worth of items and love this site! There is a wide variety of products which i love, i know there is a lot of people who are pissed at this site for some reason but if you look at the reviews and see how many units were sold thats a clear verification of the product it self.

I have been shopping on this site for about 2 years now and i will tell you its way better than Aliexpress. Customer services helped me when i needed help and the store's were awesome to work with, they answered all my questions in a timely manner.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Every thing about my shopping with dhgate, Prices.

• good quality
  • Not Scam

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Jes214,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the shopping experience you have on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,