4.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

i like ordering from DHgate.they have the exact same products that you would find in your local stored except the store items are marked up about 200%.

for someone like me who would rather wait a few weeks to save the extra money for rent and bills DHgate is a great website with awesome deals. i usually only order from vendors that have mostly positive customer reviews (and also reviews that are coming from the usa where my items are being shipped to) so far only 1 item i have ordered via DHGate has taken over 2 weeks to update.

i very well may have my first item not show up, but only time will tell.so far nothing but good experiences using DHgate and their vendors :D

Review about: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Price of the items advertised and purchased.

I didn't like: Shipping time but realistically boats only travel so fast.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the shopping experience you have on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,