5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

dhgate is a host company, they do not sell anything..some sellers have great reviews and have sold thousands of items, others have no sales and sell ten things.

you have to read reviews, look at transactions and message the seller if you are unsure. It is like any online host site, a seller on ebay with no transactions is hard to trust. i have been shopping for over a year and bought over 20 items. some up to a few hundred dollars.

never had to make a dispute. always came usually free shipping, some items didn't work for the purpose i was hoping, but for a couple dollars for a test fix, i wasn't worried. the sellers don't get their money until you tell dhgate the item has arrived and you are satisfied with it. this encourages a fast quality shipment of the item..

do your reading before buying and you'll probably be fine.. the prices are great. don't always buy the cheapest if no one else has bought from there.

go with the most reviewed or best selling option when searching.that helps

Review about: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Prices.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi jaywalter,

Thank you for your feedback!Indeed that is one of the best ways when doing transactions online.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on our website.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,