Karachi, Sindh
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Besssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt Website ever!!!!!!!

I love their collection and i have shopped from all departments. Be it clothing apparels, shirts, blouses, maxis, gowns, accessories, jewellery sets, necklaces, chokers, bracelets, hair decors, or VRs, wigs, extensions, headphones, speakers, makeup, skin care masks peels and lotions. Everything has been just perfect. And if not, Dhgate staff made it perfect by solving out my problems.

Reliable policies. A place worth shopping from. Have always been able to solve my issues via their dispute policy.

This is the only place from where i am highly comfortable doing online shopping from.

Happy Dhgate anniversary.

May you always continue to prosper.

All the very best for future.

Love,

Satisfied Old customer

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Dispute policy.

I didn't like: Not delivered and lie by marking items as shipped.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1201023

Hi Marymon14!

Thank you for your positive review!We have received your email and we'll have this forwarded for you to receive the $5USD coupon on your account.

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Sil