Karachi, Sindh

Besssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt Website ever!!!!!!!

Related: Dhgate - Fraud and rip off...DH GATE.

I love their collection and i have shopped from all departments. Be it clothing apparels, shirts, blouses, maxis, gowns, accessories, jewellery sets, necklaces, chokers, bracelets, hair decors, or VRs, wigs, extensions, headphones, speakers, makeup, skin care masks peels and lotions. Everything has been just perfect. And if not, Dhgate staff made it perfect by solving out my problems.

Reliable policies. A place worth shopping from. Have always been able to solve my issues via their dispute policy.

This is the only place from where i am highly comfortable doing online shopping from.

Happy Dhgate anniversary.

May you always continue to prosper.

All the very best for future.

Love,

Satisfied Old customer

Review about: Dhgate Online Order.

I liked: Dispute policy.

I didn't like: Not delivered and lie by marking items as shipped.

3.6
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dhgate Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1201023

Hi Marymon14!

Thank you for your positive review!We have received your email and we'll have this forwarded for you to receive the $5USD coupon on your account.

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Sil