5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been a member of Dhgate for a while now.I always just browsed and added a ton of stuff to my favorites list.

I was a bit skeptical at first. Then i decided to give it a go and I am glad i did. The item came exactly as described maybe even better. The shipping was fast took less than a week for a quality product that would have cost me 2 to 3 times as much at a local shop.

Dhgate staff kept me well informed of what was going on with my order.

You cant really ask for more i know there is a some sellers out there with slow shipping but just do your research and you will find a quality product at an incredible price its worth the wait, and the Dhgate team has your back the entire process so no worries.I already have 2 more items coming my way so thanks Dhgate for the huge selection of products that you cant find just anywhere at a fair price.

Review about: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I didn't like: Most sellers dont offer fast shipping at fair pricing.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,