4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 20

Dhgate pointed out other channels of communication

Update by user Mar 21

The site acknowledged my observations and i am satisfied with the outcome.

Original review posted by user Mar 20

My experience on dhgate is rich with great interaction, colorful products and friendly sellers.The site is improving from my limited interaction and purchase.

But I want them to be more flexible to change. Coupon use on a cancelled order could be retrieved for use in another transaction. That is a great way forward. I also have a seller who complain he can not adjust price for me as agreed because he was told that since he is conducting a promotion on his store he can not adjust price.

Aside these experience, I will recommend dhgate to anyone and everyone.I have also find that there are product here that are not on others platforms.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Tellz

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! FAKE REVIEWS AND THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DELETE ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!!!

Dhgate2014

Hi delowo4u!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,