5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

DHgate is where I order many jerseys.The jerseys are always high quality and the sellers are very good.

I have ordered three jerseys so far and all have come in really well. The shipping was pretty good, but it was the busy season. Their prices are cheap and the jerseys actually end up being very high quality for the price.

Many of my friends order from their as well and they have all been satisfied with their purchases.All of my orders on DHgate have all been very successful and I would recommend to anyone looking for cheap, but very quality jerseys.

Review about: Clothing.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quality of the products, Pricing.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi adamhaas7,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your shopping experience on our website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi adamhaas7!

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to know you had a great experience with us. We are looking forward to your continued patronage.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,