Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Buyer beware!I paid for an item I never received.

Contacted customer service several times asking for a refund. The forms asking for a refund are all in chinese, you must translate and even then, its difficult to understand their directions. I never received a response from them. I had to go through my credit card company to replace the money I paid Dhgate.

The good reviews they have on the jammer site are paid reviewers. Dhgate is nothing more than a fraudulent scam out of China. If you order anything from this company, you will never receive it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DHGATE.

Do not buy from Dhgate.Do not buy from Dhgate

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us your order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Santa Ana, California, United States #1265510

Too Bad. Sorry that you lost your money. I will not be buying from this site.