4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

If you like a bargain then I couldn't recommend DHGate enough.People who complain have generally not done their homework.

Research what you're buying, ask questions, look for reviews with images - all of these things will help you get a flavour of what you're purchasing. I've bought plenty of items since joining the site and have been pleased with all of them because I did the above. I always make a point of asking a seller a question, not because I need the answer, but because I want to see how quickly the seller replies. I generally find this helps me get a sense of what they'll be like should there be a problem - but there hasn't been one yet.

Yes, delivery can take anything from a week to a lifetime, but you go into buying from China knowing this.

If you want it tomorrow or need it urgently, head down to the shops and pay the premium.My advice would be to start with small purchases and build up as you get confident - and ask sellers you trust for recommendations of others for other products you might want.

Review about: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I didn't like: Shipping can be faster.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi hawkesey!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience on the site! This would surely help our potential buyers to make a decision to make a purchase in DHgate. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,