4.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Over the dozen or so transactions I have gone through with DHgate all of them except one I have been extremely satisfied with.In one instance I was sent a counterfeit item by a seller.

The seller was very unhelpful in dealing with my complaint but within a week I was refunded by the DHgate customer service team. I was very pleased and surprised by this, many sites would leave you high and dry but it appears the team at DHgate genuinely put customer first. In regards to site and products, the site is very easy to navigate with many different options to choose from when searching for an item.

As with all sites that allow independent sellers to operate you should be careful and check reviews beforehand.Regardless of this, i think you would be hard pressed to find better value for money than on DHgate.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Had items i wanted.

I didn't like: Shipment takes so long.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Spoondragon,

Thank you for your feedback.We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services.

For the shipping time, this depends on the courier that you will select when making a purchase.

Please use express couriers such as DHL, UPS or FedEx if you need the items sooner for you to get it fast.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,