4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am very happy with the service provided by DHgate.The fact that you can release the payment after the product has been received is great.

I have placed several orders now and everything is handled perfectly Also I had experience for 1 order that a seller could not deliver and DHgate gave me a $ 20 dollar additional coupon next to the full refund which was done very quickly whereas with other sites it takes a long time to process refunds.

So also when things are not ok from sellerside the service at DHgate is great.I will continue to place orders on DHgate and have recommended DHgate to friends and family and will continue to do so.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Price and quality.

I didn't like: Shipping time could be faster.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on the website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Hi user64392051!

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers. We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Riane