5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered my first ever item on DH Gate in August17.Firstly I looked for several versions and sellers and contacted them for advice, they were all very responsive and polite.

I then picked my preferred seller, and proceeded to purchase the dress I wanted. The seller subsequently to that, contacted me in private and asked for more details of the size, and also sent me a picture to confirm the colour I wanted. All my questions were answered in a good and timely manner.

The dress was then due to arrive by latest first week of September, and it was actually delivered earlier than expected.IT looks exactly like in the picture and I am very satisfied with the product and the service, so much so and I am about to buy two more dresses.

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Affordable price.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi giulia.mazza5_69,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!! DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers. Follow our Facebook page for more updates/details to win items.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,