4.4
Turnaround Time

I have had nothing but a great experience shopping on dhgate. The prices and very cheap and the quality of service and product is excellent.

The products are usually received very quickly. I would very much recommend the site. Mainly I buy sports jerseys - football, soccer, baseball, basketball and hockey and the quality is excellent and if you want to resell you can do so at a profit. The adds are accurate and reflect the actual product that I receive and there are never any hidden surprises.

The customer service is excellent and any questions are always answered promptly. I would recommend anyone to use the site and enjoy all the benefits.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jersey.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2016.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services. Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,