4.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have had nothing but a great experience shopping on dhgate.The prices and very cheap and the quality of service and product is excellent.

The products are usually received very quickly. I would very much recommend the site. Mainly I buy sports jerseys - football, soccer, baseball, basketball and hockey and the quality is excellent and if you want to resell you can do so at a profit. The adds are accurate and reflect the actual product that I receive and there are never any hidden surprises.

The customer service is excellent and any questions are always answered promptly.I would recommend anyone to use the site and enjoy all the benefits.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of jersey from Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ebay. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services. Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,