4.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME FOR A GOOD LONG LASTING BATTERIES FOR MY HOUSE LOCKERS, FLASHLIGHT, CODDLES SCREWDRIVER AND OTHER TOOLS.I DID FIND VERY PROMISING LI-ION BATTERY AT UNBELIEVABLE CAPACITY OF 37Wh (3.7V AND 9800mAh), SO I DID NOT HESITATED AND IMMEDIATELY BOUGHT TWO PACKAGES OF FOUR INDIVIDUAL BATTERY TOTAL OF EIGHT BATTERIES 3.7V.

THE PAYING PROCESS WAS VERY SIMPLE AND FAST EVEN THE SHIPPING WAS FREE. I WAS SURPRISED ONE MORE TIME AGAIN WHEN I DID RECEIVE THE PACKAGE IN LESS THEN THEN DAYS. THE BUTTERIES WERE VERY GOOD NICELY PACKAGED WITH DOUBLE CLOTHING FOR MORE SAFETY I GUESS.

THEY APPEAR TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS DESCRIBED FROM THE SELLER.THAN YOU DHGATE FOR THE GREAT SERVICE!

Review about: Battery.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi vpetrov!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,