Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Worst experience ever, seller gave me a fake tracking # and doesn't respond.Contacted customer support and well looks like they held the door from the seller who stole my money while he is escaping!

They didn't help me at all!!!

There just useless people that are helping the sellers!So now you know if you wanna scam people from there money sell at dhgate!

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

I totally agree, DHGate is a site full of thieves.They will always side with the sellers, because they take a percentage of the sale.

The higher the price paid by poor unsuspecting buyers, like ourselves. The more money DHGate make.

Do not buy from this site unless you want to throw your money away.Seller hk 2008 watch is a *** artist.