Pretty much every transaction I have had has been pleasant and the items have been as described.Of course there is the occasional problem, shipping (customs problem), or defective product.

Most sellers on DHGATE value their ratings and will work out a reasonable solution. I have not had to involve DHGATE at all in the approximately 8 years I have been buying here. The vast number of vendors creates a healthy competition that helps both the buyer and seller achieve their goals. I have mostly received quality items and have purchased from most vendors more than once.

The escrow process seems to keep everything honest and above board.I like that I receive the item and must be satisfied with it prior to the funds being released.

Review about: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru:

Customer Service Center