4.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a couple of sports T-Shirts.My overall experience was good.

You don't always know exactly what to expect, when it comes to internet shopping, but, in this case, I have to say that I don't have any regrets in regards with my purchase. I've been using the app as well as the web page. Sometimes things aren't as easy to find, as one would expect (for instance, in the app "My Favorite" items do not appear sorted into categories or sub-collections). So, there is room for improvement.

Communication depends really on the seller.As for the company, I receive a message per/day (and it appears you could unsubscribe, if you wanted to).

Review about: Dhgate Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!! DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers. Follow our Facebook page for more updates/details to win items.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,