4.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I like Dhgate for diversity of products and pricing, but many sellers put fake tracking numbers into orders to match processing time, but they don't send orders.Then you have to ask after a week or two why there is no tracking for this number, then seller finally send item and put right tracking number into order.

This is main problem for long shipping time for me. Dhgate service should ban this practice. Overall Dhgate is really good shopping platform with good protection so I recommend to buy from there.

Dhgate classify the sellers to help find a reliable one, and if you have some doubts about the seller you can contact with the customer service to ask for it.So find a good seller and buy with confidence.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Prices and variety.

I didn't like: Lied to.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi deVon2!

Thank you for your feedback. We will be taking note of it and will review it in order for us to improve our service.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,