4.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Not a bad experience....just need to find the right stores to conduct business with, or else you will waste time on receiving your product.(ie..can't ship due to customs) Once you develop a rapport with businesses who conduct transactions in a timely and professional manner, DHGate is a great place to buy products at a more than reasonable price.

Hint: Be sure to always check what route your merchandise will be shipped. I have found Fedex to be the most reliable. I have always received a speedy refund in cases where my order was not processed due to the seller (or Store) was afraid the product would be seized in customs. However, I don't like the fact that they do not refund the transactions fee.

Anyhow, DHGate has quite the variety of merchandise on anything you would want to buy.It's like having amazon at the touch of your fingers, but better pricing and slower shipping times if you live in the United States.

Review about: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Website design.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience!We hope that this can help our future potential buyers!

We appreciate your trust and we will provide our utmost service for our customers like you!

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers.We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Riane