4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I definitely recommend this company.This was a very positive shopping experience for me.Love the website, very clean design and friendly interface, easy to navigate and use, easy searching and checkout.

I was also given the option to include notes on the order, and delivery was really fast.

Professional and helpful representatives helped me order the right product, all questions were promptly and accurately answered and I was able to take advantage of additional discounts.DHgate has a very broad selection of products and fair pricing, considering the company manages costs with very little overhead.Overall I'm very pleased with DHgate and I will do business again for sure!

Review about: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Good service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi player69,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,