My color is wrong it is o supposed to be red and it has a smudge on the duvet.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

We understand how upsetting this must be since you received the wrong color for your order, rest assured that we will be here to help you.

Please provide us with your order number so that we can check this for you and we are able to give options on your concern.

Riane

DHgate

Dhgate - I bought 2 cosmetic bag Dhgate "i am very satisfied.you can find everything you want with lowest price and fastest ship in DHGATE.i love it.sometimes i found wonderful items in Unbelievable price but i don't buy..." Read more Dhgate not refund my money Dhgate "Order NO 335562379 i have buy in 10 01 2017 but the seller not sends the item. i did enter in dispute and was win but since this my refund..." Read more Dhgate - Swarovski jewelry Dhgate "i bought a beautiful swarovski pendandt form DHgate. it is excellent shiny top quality and i am satisfied bu it. in iran i should pay more money to buy the..." Read more Dhgate - Fraud Dhgate "I placed 2 orders for shoes in July 2017. I was given the option to pay with Western Union. I sent Dhgate 132.00 for shoes and neither seller ever received..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more