1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a dress for my daughter on the November 5th.I asked the company will I receive the dress by November 26th and they assured me over and over I would.

Fast forward til today November 22nd. I forgot about the order. I go online to request a refund because I won't get it in time because it still was not shipped out. I received a call from seller and said that they would refund my money but they had to keep $50 of it.

And she asked me for $15 extra dollars to ship it so it could get here still not in time for her party.They didn't cancel and told me to let her wear the dress on another occasion.

This person wrote the review about Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate dress that was not costumed made that was suppose to be in stock for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please provide us with your login email so we can check this on our end. Or if you have the correct order number, please have that provided also. We are not able to check anything and provide the resolution on your complaint if we do not have the correct information.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and assist you further on your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,