I paid and received a dresses from dhgate , but the dress was not the dress I ordered and it had holes and rips in it , I sent it back and now 5 months later I still have not been refunded and now they won't answer my emails ... Do not buy from this company!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dress. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Danbury, Connecticut, United States #960950

I ordered 40 lot boys pajamas to resell and they sent me fakes they looked like the real deal, but 24 hours after listing the items ebay pull my listing from a complaint from the trade mark owner, stating the reason for pulling my item "FAKE" so I contacted the trademark owner with the help of ebay and they stated the they never made pajamas.So this was more then a week ago I tried contacting DHgate with no response from them, I tried contacting the seller they answered me once telling me to use a different ebay account to sell so in other works they are admitting that they are fake.

I demanded my money back but I have not heard back from the seller or DHgate.Lessen learned do not buy from the Chinese they are nothing but *** artist looking to screw westerners.

I just hope my credit card co can get my money back from these lying thieves..