Mandeville, Louisiana

Buyer beware

I placed a time sensitive order for flower girl dress then got ship date later then shown before order was places and would be further delayed due to a Chinese holiday and possibly customs. I immediately contacted them to cancel. Their "guarantee" says they do not pay seller until item is received. This is false. They would not give me a refund, they said the seller had to approve, but the seller declined, so I am out the item and cash in time for my event. Now my only option is to dispute it. What a huge hassle and I'm guessing it will not happen any time soon. their garuantee is a scam, a false promise. Seller would not respond to my emails or calls.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Wendyjeanstevens!

We truly understand how much inconvenience this has caused you, rest assured that we will be here to help you. Can you please provide us with your order number as well?

We want to make sure we understand your situation fully so that we can give you the best resolution possible. Please get back to us when you can and we'll respond as soon as possible.

Riane