Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a dress, money took out of my account and now it shows I never ordered anything on my account. They took my money.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dress from Dhgate was customer service and scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Maybe i'm not understanding this right. But at the end you say "I never ordered anything on my account" but your first words in the comment is "Ordered a dress"

Dhgate2014

Hello!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us.We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs

Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a wonderful day!

Regards, Riane DHgate