I received a dress size14 that I can't even get on. Asked to return and after several weeks I'm still getting a run around and unable to return. HELP!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,