Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a bridesmaid dress from DHgate with plenty of time for it to arrive.My cousin ordered hers a couple months after me and she had hers shortly after she ordered.

I contacted the seller and I was told that bc of the chinese new year the shipping was delayed but if I paid for express shipping it would arrive in time for the wedding. I paid the express shipping fee of 20-some dollars just to be sure I had it but I dont feel like I should have had to. I feel if there was going to be a delay bc of the new year they should have stated that somewhere instead of giving me the wrong ETA and how does my cousin order hers after me and receive it before me? ANYWAYS, after all of that, the dress STILL didnt get to me in time and I had to go out last minute to find something else to where.

I then contacted the company again to say i no longer needed the dress bc i didnt receive it in time so i was never going to wear it. They gave me an address to return it and said when they received it i would be fully reimbursed.. Every month for 6 months i would contact them to see if they received my return and that i hadnt been reimbursed yet.. i think the last email they told me "be patient, will get refund." And here I am, over a year later still without a refund..

and still mad about it. This company is a joke! Save yourself the headache and dont ever order from them. Bunch of crooks and liars!

Even better, the two other girls that did order and recieve the same dress.. the colors werent even the same shade like they should have been.

DHgate is a mess!Lesson learned.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss dress. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

We are posting announcements on our website especially if there are important holidays that will affect the delivery of the packages and our services, you can find these announcements when you log on your DHgate account.

We are committed to give a refund and we have to follow our refund process.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards, Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com