1.8
Additional Fees

My item had a guaranteed delivery date, or a refund is an option to receive.After waiting almost twice my delivery date, the seller never responded.

I was refused any sort of refund. I then received my item, which I was unable to even wear as it doesn't even fit like a shoe or look like a shoe does, the inside is very narrow and long, and the outside of the shoe is very wide. The stitching angles are off. I have the same exact pair in a different color and the different is tremendous from comfort, to actually fitting your foot.

I tried to use their after sale dispute, and was unable to proceed as their system simply does not work. After trying, and installing many different browsers, the issues continued. I contacted customer support who very kindly said they would help and submit a request, I would hear from them soon. Weeks went by without a word, I contacted customer support again and was told the same thing for about an additional 3 weeks.

I finally contact them again recently, mind you I've been waiting on them now for about a month and a half. And I am told the sale is closed and there is nothing they can do, all I can do is contact the seller. The same seller who never answered me to begin with. If the seller doesn't answer then its final.

When asked about how they uphold their guarantees to customers I was blatantly ignored.

When asked how a seller would be held accountable in a situation like this, I was again, ignored.The level of professionalism coming from this company is very sad.

Review about: Asics Sneakers.

Reason of review: All the above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: This whole experience was a nightmare.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,