DHgate does not care for customers instead they protect the fake sellers
I have order iphone 6s clone on dhgate (PO: 31707179) and my *** of experience started there.
1. Seller shipped the item by quoting wrong price (Actual price i paid was USD 171) seller has quoted USD 85 and has shipped the product through DHL without proper documentation to prove it as not a iphone but a clone.
2. Indian customs asked me to pay customs thinking it a iphone 6s and it was valuated at USD 550, we contacted seller many times to give proper documentation, all he replied was "any tax, customer should pay" finally i paid 170$ customs. here the total cost of a clone product went upto 340$.
3. Once i got the product it was found to be defective. it was not detecting the SIM in india. then when i contacted dhgate and seller they asked me to return it via india post quoting it as USD10 and as GIFT on top of the item.
4. Since india post does not ship the electronic items which has battery i had to contact seller again and then dhgate again, seller said me he wants it to be shipped as USD 10 and as gift item and only through india post which is not possible hence i contacted dhgate they said me to ship the product through available courier, once the product is reached china we will refund you amount. hence i shipped it through DTDC courrier by paying around 65$ again. now my total cost of product came to 405$.
5. The returned package has reached china and the seller was asked to pay customs from china customs. but seller has not paid customs there and has asked it to return back to me. In the mean while i have given all the evidence proof to DHgate on how seller is playing around by not accepting the package nor agreeing for refund. if the package gets returned to india we need to again pay 65$ to take back the package.
6. Dhgate customer service keeps saying they have submitted the report after report when even you contact them and then nothing goes for weeks together.
7. Dhgate is neither taking responsibility of replying to my mails sent to them with attachments not they are acting on the refund process.
8. Its seems like dhgate does not care about customer but only seller.
We are going through *** of exprience from Dhgate and the seller called as ibaby888. We are yet to get our refund.
i will suggest each and everyone to stay away from this seller and website for all the bad experience we have gone through and losing 100 of dollars in the process.
If at all Dhgate or anyone needs any evidence on any of the words i have typed here i am ready to produce it. you can reach out to me in that case.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceitful tactics
- That they stole my money
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iphone 6S Clone
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "I ordered hundreds of dollars of latex flowers to use as centerpieces for my wedding. The order was placed at the end of June. When I started to receive the..."
- "I have been asking for DHGate's help on resolving this issue since purchase of a machine from seller goshoppingnow for over $1400 going on for over 8 months now. We..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I bought sketcher shoes and only wear the shoes several times, but i noticed one of the shoes started tearing off quickly while the other side is still ok. As..."
- "Worst online retailer ever. 1) They debited more than what was actually invoiced for the sole clothes (was debited 90 USD instead of 75 USD, WTF?) 2) I was debited an extra..."
- "lazada philippines .. pls answer ang tanong ko anong bangko ang sinasabi nyo na floating ang payment at e reverse ang binayad ko sa inyo. im using metro bank master..."