DHgate does not care for customers instead they protect the fake sellers
I have order iphone 6s clone on dhgate (PO: 31707179) and my *** of experience started there.
1. Seller shipped the item by quoting wrong price (Actual price i paid was USD 171) seller has quoted USD 85 and has shipped the product through DHL without proper documentation to prove it as not a iphone but a clone.
2. Indian customs asked me to pay customs thinking it a iphone 6s and it was valuated at USD 550, we contacted seller many times to give proper documentation, all he replied was "any tax, customer should pay" finally i paid 170$ customs. here the total cost of a clone product went upto 340$.
3. Once i got the product it was found to be defective. it was not detecting the SIM in india. then when i contacted dhgate and seller they asked me to return it via india post quoting it as USD10 and as GIFT on top of the item.
4. Since india post does not ship the electronic items which has battery i had to contact seller again and then dhgate again, seller said me he wants it to be shipped as USD 10 and as gift item and only through india post which is not possible hence i contacted dhgate they said me to ship the product through available courier, once the product is reached china we will refund you amount. hence i shipped it through DTDC courrier by paying around 65$ again. now my total cost of product came to 405$.
5. The returned package has reached china and the seller was asked to pay customs from china customs. but seller has not paid customs there and has asked it to return back to me. In the mean while i have given all the evidence proof to DHgate on how seller is playing around by not accepting the package nor agreeing for refund. if the package gets returned to india we need to again pay 65$ to take back the package.
6. Dhgate customer service keeps saying they have submitted the report after report when even you contact them and then nothing goes for weeks together.
7. Dhgate is neither taking responsibility of replying to my mails sent to them with attachments not they are acting on the refund process.
8. Its seems like dhgate does not care about customer but only seller.
We are going through *** of exprience from Dhgate and the seller called as ibaby888. We are yet to get our refund.
i will suggest each and everyone to stay away from this seller and website for all the bad experience we have gone through and losing 100 of dollars in the process.
If at all Dhgate or anyone needs any evidence on any of the words i have typed here i am ready to produce it. you can reach out to me in that case.
Review about: Iphone 6S Clone.
I didn't like: Everthing, Deceitful tactics, That they stole my money.
Review #783442 is a subjective opinion of a user.