Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hi All,

I have order iphone 6s clone on dhgate (PO: 31707179) and my *** of experience started there.

1. Seller shipped the item by quoting wrong price (Actual price i paid was USD 171) seller has quoted USD 85 and has shipped the product through DHL without proper documentation to prove it as not a iphone but a clone.

2. Indian customs asked me to pay customs thinking it a iphone 6s and it was valuated at USD 550, we contacted seller many times to give proper documentation, all he replied was "any tax, customer should pay" finally i paid 170$ customs. here the total cost of a clone product went upto 340$.

3. Once i got the product it was found to be defective. it was not detecting the SIM in india. then when i contacted dhgate and seller they asked me to return it via india post quoting it as USD10 and as GIFT on top of the item.

4. Since india post does not ship the electronic items which has battery i had to contact seller again and then dhgate again, seller said me he wants it to be shipped as USD 10 and as gift item and only through india post which is not possible hence i contacted dhgate they said me to ship the product through available courier, once the product is reached china we will refund you amount. hence i shipped it through DTDC courrier by paying around 65$ again. now my total cost of product came to 405$.

5. The returned package has reached china and the seller was asked to pay customs from china customs. but seller has not paid customs there and has asked it to return back to me. In the mean while i have given all the evidence proof to DHgate on how seller is playing around by not accepting the package nor agreeing for refund. if the package gets returned to india we need to again pay 65$ to take back the package.

6. Dhgate customer service keeps saying they have submitted the report after report when even you contact them and then nothing goes for weeks together.

7. Dhgate is neither taking responsibility of replying to my mails sent to them with attachments not they are acting on the refund process.

8. Its seems like dhgate does not care about customer but only seller.

We are going through *** of exprience from Dhgate and the seller called as ibaby888. We are yet to get our refund.

i will suggest each and everyone to stay away from this seller and website for all the bad experience we have gone through and losing 100 of dollars in the process.

If at all Dhgate or anyone needs any evidence on any of the words i have typed here i am ready to produce it. you can reach out to me in that case.

Adviteeya

manzunath.k wrote the review because of problems with payment at Dhgate and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $409 and wants Dhgate to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was everthing, deceitful tactics and that they stole my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and dhgate customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Hi Dhgate,

Yes you fully understand the issue everytime, but do nothing to stop it and allow the sellers to continue on the site also you guys do not refund money. I have been waiting from one month now.

Manjunath K

Tottaly believable. Had similar issue also. DHGate does not care for it's buyers.

Dhgate2014

Dear manzunath_k

I fully understand the issue you have raised to us and the current dispute case you have with your order.I checked the agreement you made with the seller and since you already shipped back the item, our Resolution team is already handling this matter and they have been in contact with the seller back and forth to make sure that the seller will confirm the arrival of the item back to them.

The Resolution team will update this on or before 2016-02-17 and send an email to you to let you know the outcome of this case.

We do assure you that this is all in Very good in Progress right now.Your refund will be guaranteed to be processed soon!

Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a wonderful day!

Cess Dhgate Customer Service