Hughson, California

Buyer beware of scam!First they say contact seller.

You do that then you must wait 30 days before you can dispute it. Seller/Angela0110 said she sent shoes oct 7th because I wanted my money back then it is now October 23rd no shoes. The sellers info is no longer there now DHGATE says I must start a dispute even though they know I didn't get product. Yet the seller is still selling shoes just her info isn't on my receipt anymore.

It sounds like a big scam. Do not order from them. Use wish.

You will eventually get scammed.Terrible customer service.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of delivery service from Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Robrush,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide us the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,