My order haven't arrived and its been 30 days...i havent heard anything and would like for someone to contact me

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ebay. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand you are concerned about your order since you did not receive it yet.We will help you on that.

Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,