Dhgate Delivery Service Review from Brooklyn, New York

196 of 661 Dhgate reviews

mengfei22

Seller

This company is full of it I'm getting married on this coming Saturday at 1 at my dress over a month ago and I still don't have my dress I would never recommend this company to anyone this is a picture of my dress

I need you to expedite my wedding dress to me as soon possible. My wedding is this coming Saturday. My order #is 241276997

Also the USPS # EA241488685CN

Tarajee Saleem-Little

347-356-5995

tarajeesaleem@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wedding Dress
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #904784 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
196 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dhgate2014

Aug 21 #1201941

Hi Tarajee!
We checked your order here and we can see that it is still on its way to the US. You can track your order here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=EA241488685CN
Next time, please make sure to check on the processing time of the item to make sure that you have an idea on when the order will be shipped. And since you need the items urgently, you should have chosen and paid for an express shipping.
At the moment, lease communicate with the seller for more information on your shipment.
We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.