mengfei22

Seller

This company is full of it I'm getting married on this coming Saturday at 1 at my dress over a month ago and I still don't have my dress I would never recommend this company to anyone this is a picture of my dress

I need you to expedite my wedding dress to me as soon possible. My wedding is this coming Saturday. My order #is 241276997

Also the USPS # EA241488685CN

Tarajee Saleem-Little

347-356-5995

tarajeesaleem@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1201941

Hi Tarajee!

We checked your order here and we can see that it is still on its way to the US.You can track your order here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=EA241488685CN

Next time, please make sure to check on the processing time of the item to make sure that you have an idea on when the order will be shipped.

And since you need the items urgently, you should have chosen and paid for an express shipping.

At the moment, lease communicate with the seller for more information on your shipment.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com