I ordered a Heavy Cheap $19 glass Bong 14.4mm bubbler bases Mobius Matrix Recycler water pipes glass bong honeycomb perc thick glass pipe on October 21st and it said it would take up to 6-23 days to be delivered and it's been 37 days and I still have not received my package

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of delivery service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand you are concerned about your order since it's not yet delivered. Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,