1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I paid $60 for a pair of shoes 25 days ago.They're still sitying in Shanghai, supposedly.

I filed a complaint and have received no answer.They've stolen my money!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Bristol, Connecticut, United States #1245636

I have the same problem as well. Did it ever resolve for you?

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States #1240198

Hi !They did the same thing to me a year ago.

For a year I have been trying to fight for my money without any success

These disgusting Chinese criminals have got ready answers, no details just coping words, a word by word.

Five of them have sent me the same answers so far.I am telling you this, a day when they file for bankruptcy (sooner or later they will) is going to be the happiest day of my life.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1238161

THEY JUST TOOK MY MONEY FOR TWO ITEMS I ORDERED THIS SITE IS A SCAM NOBODY USE IT ! THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND SOMEBODY SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.THEY SENT EMAIL TO MAKE THIS SEEM LIKE THEY ARE LEDGIT BUT THEY ARE NOT SO DONT FALL FOR THIS. PEACE!BBKBUJU

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand you are concerned about your order since you did not receive it yet.We will help you on that.

Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Please take note that the delivery of the item will depend on the courier that you have selected when making a purchase. Also, your payment will not be released to your seller unless you have confirmed the delivery of the goods. Your money is still with us and you can be refunded if you will not receive your order.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,