4.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 13

DHgate support. Positive review.

Original review posted by user Sep 12

I began buying from DHGate earlier this year, and when I saw the great quality I was getting for the price, I began purchasing more and more.So far this year, I have probably placed about a good twenty orders.

For the most part, the sellers get it right. However, at times, they will send me a substitute of the item I ordered (without confirming with me first), or the order may be a bit late, etc. In cases such as this, I negotiate with the seller and usually get a partial or full refund. At one point, I had several partial refunds that I was waiting for, but they simply did not come in.

My credit card company quickly confirmed that there was nothing pending, and advised me to check with DHGate. Therefore, I chatted online with DHGate support who told me to wait the full 15 business days, despite the fact that refunds in the past would never take more than 3 business days. After waiting the full 15 days, still no refunds. Now I began getting concerned.

Support now requested I provide copies of my credit card statements (prior and current month), which I did. After a few days, they confirmed that the payment processor had encountered an error and the refunds did in fact not go through. After checking with them again a few days later, they confirmed that this should be processed in the coming days, and finally, they all came in. It was reassuring to know that DHGate did take my concerns seriously, and did follow through to ensure my refunds were processed.

Now, I feel safe again, and I proceeded to place several more orders. Without those refunds, this review would have been much different, because I was questioning the whole buyer protection of DHGate. I am pleased that I can say the buyer protection is indeed legitimate, and my refunds were not being withheld. While it took a bit of effort to follow up with DHGate, the end result was good, and I am a happy customer again.

Thank you DHGate!Love shopping here.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: Quality.

I didn't like: Delayed refunds.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi italcanguy!

Thank you for sharing your experience on the site!We are happy that you have trusted DHgate.

We are looking forwarded in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

You can't possibly think that all dissatisfyed customers are going to go what I went through to find the right screen to send you this.If you think people will do what I'm doing now there is certainly something wrong with your customer service if you think you do not need to answer your phone.

I just spent $8.21 for a burger and onion rings the burger was cold and the onion rings were literally burnt.

I would go out of my way to go to jack in the box because the food was alway fresh.

Now that I see what you think of handling customer is not talking to them.I will no longer contribute to your lunacy I WILL NOT BE BACK AND THAT IS A PROMISE So tell Jack his cs logic is the worst I have ever seen.

Dhgate2014
to Don #1369286

Hi Don!

Please make sure that you are posting a review in the correct company. Please check and if you have concerns with DHgate, please let us know so we can assist you further.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,