4.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I come to really appreciate the customer's support by dhgate.As there are many unreliable sellers to be honest, having an excellent team of people supporting the customers is essential.

So far I have had some trouble with non-delivered goods (lost on their way here) but they are supporting every and each step to resolve it successfully. I will keep the community updated for the issue and I will let you know once it is resolved.

In short the customers' support by dhgate creates a nice feeling that you are not alone in the chaos of the virtual market!:-) It is not only the actual support you are getting it is aöso the friendliness and understanding of the customers support personnel.Generally highly recommended if you are looking for security in your online transactions especially with sellers that hardly speak english

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I didn't like: Communication some language issues, Not paypal payment.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your continued patronage! We are looking forward in doing more business.

Regards,