I have been trying to get a Refund for about 5 Months now. I emailed the seller Drone several times about my Faulty Spy camera and no Response.

I tried DHgate Customer service for Help and they just drag their feet and won't force the seller to give me a Refund. I am still Waiting to get my Refund but Customer Service never Emails me with updates. I don't think they really care about helping me. They just want to keep your money.

I will not buy anything from them again if I don't get my Money back. Order NO:340993597

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1419436

Hi lban4.lr77,

We checked your order and this was already closed. There were no disputes within 30 days after your order got completed.

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***'.

Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,