4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 09

This is a review, I have no problem yet for now with DHgate

Original review posted by user May 07

Good customer service in solve problems.about sellers: few sellers not good but many sellers good.

Top Merchant not always good seller, beware about this, but it is same with other similar websites. I like the estimated delivery date that they have as a guarantee from seller. Seller may ship the order anytime they like but once the order not delivered and it has been passed from it's estimated delivery date, we can do a disput and get refund. And trust me, you will get your refund.

Great experience with DHgate and will keep continue buying with DHgate.Thank you for this chance

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Quality of the item, So far so good, Quality of goods, How easy cust service are to contact.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi feryy76,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,