5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I do shopping on Dhgate .i buy everything.

Be careful of most sellers, read feedbacks because they are important. Some sellers will rip you off. Be careful. Make sure you kesp in contact with them until you receive your item and ask for your tracking number.

Sometimes happens that seller send product and give you fake tracking numbers or wrong items: dont' worry! Dhgate customer services is the best ! Thy take care about customers and understand all the problems. Dhgate is one of my favorite online shopping websites specially for this reason.

So much things to choose some with great prices.I'll be shopping on Dhgate for a very long time.Thank you so much!

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Many fake sellers.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Deta, Timis, Romania #1304636

So you fear being ripped off by ''most sellers'',but DHGate is your favorite place to buy?!In which way this makes any sense?!

Tellz

THIS REVIEW IS SO FAKE!

Dhgate2014

Hi ordfineluglio2,

Thank you for your feedback. Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,