4.0
Turnaround Time

I'm Very satisfied with the quality purchase, time delivery and customer service. I'm a new buyer of DHgate.

Hope it will always be that way. The mediation for the resolution of disputes was not necessary on this occasion. When it happens it is essential to make another revision of the service in case of mediation and resolution of disputes for the non delivery or shipment of the articles. I buyed on some store whom seller never send anything and just wait for the stipulated delivery time to pass pass through and did nothing to advice me that situation and wait to me ask for the refund of the money paid.

finally accept the dispute for refund without mediation. I think one has to always choose sellers who have good qualifications from buyers and who have more time on business.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quality product.

I didn't like: Sellers keywords.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1319042

Hi joedroidecompraonline!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,