4.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been a DHgate customer for a long time.When I buy from a seller and I have a problem with goods, I get immediate help to solve the problem when I contact the customer service department.

They tell me step by step on what to do in that kind of situation. They told me to contact the seller and tell them the problem and if the seller don't agree on the solution the customer service comes in and solves it. They explained to me what's going to happen if the seller and buyer don't agree on a solution.

Fortunately, even though it takes a while for the process to be solved, everything went well and end up on an agreement.Up to now, I still order from DHgate because of good customer service and faster service.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Regards,