5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Had a couple of disputes re sellers on DHGate...perhaps these two vs over 200 transactions so a reliable service.

DHGate always stood behind me in the claim process and banned one seller for not abiding by their terms and on the second one the seller made good on their commitment. Customer service is prompt and although it is hosted in China their ability to explain in plain english is outstanding! #1 benchmark for customer service!

They are also very prompt, knowing they are in a different time zone they still respond in less than 4hrs which in unheard of in North America.I prefer to buy local but when local retailers can not provide the good this is my first stop because of the customer service and the confidence of any issue resolution.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service and price.

I didn't like: Delivery time but shipping from china so it is understandable.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi schumway,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,